Whatsapp has brought the world together and now people are just a text away from one another. A virtual togetherness has been achieved through Whatsapp and this trend and togetherness are nowhere near to dying in future.
Whatsapp is an application that can be downloaded and used as a messenger. It is an American freeware messaging and Voice over IP service that allows its users to send and receive texts along with other multimedia items like images, documents, locations and other media.
Now imagine that your Whatsapp account gets suspended and I know it will be next to death for you because every other person uses WhatsApp for communication today and it has seriously given a good competition to other messaging applications.
Now to understand WhatsApp account recovery first you need to know the reason for your account suspension.
Your account may be suspended due to the reasons mentioned below :
- Breaching the policy and rules of Whatsapp can be one reason for your Whatsapp account suspension.
- Sending and receiving inappropriate media can also result in the suspension of your Whatsapp account
- Violation of the “acceptable use of service” or Terms of Service results in suspension of Whatsapp Account.
Whatsapp may suspend your account without prior information.
Now if you would like to recover Suspended Whatsapp Account then you may follow the steps mentioned below :
- Open your WhatsApp account
- Click on the “Agree and continue” option located at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter your mobile number. Choose your country code and fill in your number. Select next.
- On the next screen, you will find a ‘Support’ tab on the left-hand side on the bottom of the screen. Click on that.
- Describe your problem in detail and you can also attach some screenshots to provide evidence to your situation. Once you are done select the next button.
- You will receive a recovery link within 48 hours to recover your account.